Catprint Computing brings twenty years worth of systems administration experience to any computing problem. Whether the task is scanning a Windows PC for spy-ware, building the latest gaming machine or designing small or medium sized business IT infrastructure, we've already done it and we'll continue to do it.
ZDNet Vulnerability Resources
- Tor connection vulnerability uncloaks hidden web services
- Zero Day Weekly: Wassenaar backpedaling, rifle hacking, Stagefright, Wi-Fi Sense hysteria
- Should we let cyber espionage victims hack back?
- Mega denies claims by Kim Dotcom of NZ government control of company
- Rackspace to host cloud security sharing centre
Latest Microsoft Security Advisories
Can. Cyber Security Bulletins
- AV15-068: WordPress Critical Security Release
- AV15-069: Cisco Security Advisory
- AV15-067: Google Releases Security Update for Chrome
- AV15-066: Microsoft Security Bulletin Release (Out of Band) – Vulnerability in Microsoft Font Driver Could Allow Remote Code Execution (3079904)
- AL15-010: Active Exploitation of Recently Disclosed Vulnerabilities